Ready, Set, Grow! Preschool
Please note that the Ready, Set, Grow! Preschool is no longer taking applications for the 2019/2020 year.
We provide a child-centered education. The children’s positive self-esteem are enhanced by care and guidance in a warm, loving, stable, stimulating, and creative environment. The children’s physical, social, emotional and language development will be fostered by a variety of experiences during school. The basic philosophy will be freedom within a structured environment to enable the children to be self disciplined.
- Children should be valued as individuals
- The children learn from everything that happens to them and do not naturally separate their learning into subjects
- That playing and talking are the ways in which young children learn about themselves and the world around them
- That children learn through taking risks, making mistakes and celebrating successes
- That the process of learning is more important than the end product
- All aspects of a child’s development are equally important and interwoven
- That children who are encouraged to think for themselves are more likely to act independently
- That children develop their social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills at differing rates
- That parents are the first educators of children and have a vital part to play in the establishment of their child’s learning environment