The St. Albert Day Care Society Day Care Program strives to provide and maintain an optimum learning environment for children aged 12 months to 6 years. We ensure the environment is safe, healthy, and nurturing.
Our daycare program provides a safe, developmentally inclusive environment for children ages 12 months to 6 years. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early learning and child care experience which promotes each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to support and nurture the children’s and our own natural desire to be life-long learners. We are committed to the families we serve, providing support and encouragement.
- Staff respect and understand that each child is unique
- Providing a strong foundation for lifelong learning, positive behavior and good health
- Being knowledgeable in child development in order to provide appropriate learning experience for all children
- Believing that all children are capable of exploring their surroundings and learning new things when they are interested and when guided by a committed and engaged educators that offers interesting and relevant activities
- Promoting socialization and compassion for others
- Providing support through professional resources outside of the organization in order to meet specific individual needs of children
- Supporting partnerships and collaboration with families and communities to help strengthen the ability for us to meet the needs of the children we serve
Locations/Hours of Operation
The St. Albert Day Care Society Out of School Care Programs strive to provide and maintain an organized, optimum learning environment that is safe, healthy and nurturing for elementary school aged children.
Children will reap the short and long term benefits of participating in well organized Out of School activities. These benefits may include greater academic success and improved behavioral and social skills. Interpersonal skills, such as positive peer relations and conflict management, are extremely important as a child begins to build a sense of self.